Bazi which is also known as four pillars of destiny is a form of time measurement. Reference to the 24 solar terms, it represents year, month, day and hour in the form of 60 sexagenary combinations based on 10 heavenly stem and 12 Earthly Branches.
The 24 solar terms were created by farmers in ancient China to guide the agricultural affairs and farming activities based on earth's position relative to the sun.
These terms reflect the changes in climate and agricultural production which will affect the characteristic of the Qi (气) energy circulating.
The sexagenary combinations guided by the 24 solar terms define the specific type of Qi (气) flowing in that particular year, month, day and hour. A baby who is born at this moment will inhale this specific Qi (气) energy which will then define their personality and the broad outline of their life destiny. It is under this context that forms the basis of Bazi destiny analysis and Caesarean Date Selection.
The purpose of the Bazi consultation functions in the same way as using the google map. It provides vital information about you and your life path so that you are able to make the best decision that provide the least resistance to your life.
Bazi can provide many important information for example your inherent personality, wealth capacity, potential health risks, skill sets, relationships issues and possible challenges in your life path etc.
With this information, you will be able to focus your strengths on interests that can bring maximum benefits. This will prevent unnecessary wastage of limited time and resources of individuals which serves as the true purpose of Bazi consultation.
Although Bazi is used primarily as individual strengths finder and lifepath forecasting tool, there are some context of its usage as listed below:
1. It does not provide the outcome of any issue or event. What it highlights is the probability of a certain process occurrence (e.g., experiencing a good wealth luck cycle). Different person with the same Bazi may experience same process occurrence but end up with different results;
2. It should not be viewed as a shortcut to your challenges faced;
3. It must not replace due diligence required for both quantitative and qualitative research on any matters. It should be used holistically as an additional perspective together with your research findings;
4. To maximise your natal Bazi potential, it has to be coupled with hard work and good actions plan; and
5. Established science and common sense must take precedence over Bazi analysis. Thus, Bazi consultation must not replace required advices from respective fields professional.
If you are interested to understand more about yourself through Bazi, you can click on this link to get a free preliminary assessment first.